Groundbreaking Guarding Technologies to Help Autonomously Detect and Respond to Incidents
EvoGuard™ by ADT Commercial is a new suite of intelligent autonomous guarding solutions and services currently in development* that will be able to help cost-effectively enhance your commercial security. EvoGuard™ will use artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) in combination with a fleet of autonomous humanoid robots and drones for comprehensive security surveillance of a wide variety of commercial areas.
With the first products expected to be commercially available in 2023, the portfolio of intuitive, interactive EvoGuard™ solutions will soon allow users to surveil their surroundings dynamically—providing monitoring, video surveillance, two-way communication and more at your facility.
Humanoid robots and autonomous indoor drones will be able to conduct 24/7 automated patrols with constant alertness to see and engage with virtually all areas a human guard can, with the added ability to:
Innovation Never Stops.
Neither Do We.
At ADT Commercial, we believe in purposefully investing in emerging technologies that will address your challenges with the most intuitive solutions. That’s why we established our Innovation Lab in Dallas, TX.
To learn more about how we’re shaping the future of commercial security through innovation, visit our Innovation Lab below.
Humanoid Robots to Help Guard Your Commercial Organization
With EvoGuard™ by ADT Commercial, you’ll soon be able to effectively enhance your security program by deploying humanoid robots in your facilities to streamline labor costs and improve your guard force’s capabilities. The humanoid robot currently in development* with 1X Technologies will be able to:
- Conduct autonomous patrols in commercial facilities
- Perform two-way communications between the public and an operator
- Inspect and remove hazards or obstructions using fully articulated hands
- Complete various tasks requiring fine motor-skilled actions
- Capture 360-degree view of patrol areas via a robust camera system
- Self-dock and self-charge at designated stations
- Open doors and operate elevators
- Interact with personnel
Among the features currently in development is the ability for the robot to function in avatar mode. In avatar mode, human operators will also be able to remotely control movements and actions of the robot through a virtual reality (VR) system. Here, a live telepresence environment will be created for a human controller to remotely interact with real-life surroundings through the robot.
By leveraging this feature across a fleet of robots, one guard will soon be capable of managing many robots and controlling them as needed. This will allow one individual to achieve the scope of several guards in the future, ultimately enabling cost savings and the burden caused by staffing shortages and high turnover rates. It also reduces risk to human life by allowing personnel to engage remotely with isolated, high-risk or potentially dangerous environments in response to an event.
Autonomous Indoor Drone Solutions
In collaboration with Indoor Robotics, the Tando™ autonomous indoor drone is being produced* to function as an additional layer of 24/7 surveillance to autonomously patrol commercial facilities. Primary features being developed include:
- Ability to program a destination or set an autonomous patrol route at routine intervals
- Always-on video feed to provide 360-degree surveillance—whether in flight or monitoring from a docking station
- Onboard thermal cameras, people detection capabilities and object avoidance analytics to alert and respond to potential hazards
- Intuitive user interface with indoor-only capabilities, so users do not need to be experienced drone pilots or be certified by the FAA to manage a drone fleet or conduct patrols
Revolutionize Your Guard Force with EvoGuard™ Intelligent Autonomous Security Solutions
Better Alarm Investigation and Verification
- Verify the accuracy of alarm events without risk to human life
- Video evidence can be captured in the event of an intruder, providing unbiased evidence and helping to deter further activity in the facility
Data Capture/Storage Capabilities
- Systems automatically capture and store data, events and evidence—and can communicate that information to integrated devices
Better, More Reliable Data for First Responders
- First responders can be quickly alerted in the event of an alarm and provided with video of the situation in real-time, helping to expand first responder intelligence prior to arriving on-site
Limit Human Interaction with High-Risk, Sensitive Areas and Incidents
- Deploy intelligent autonomous guarding solutions in hazardous areas or those containing highly sensitive equipment, data or information to limit risk to human life, incidents of human error and property damage
How Technology Can Alleviate Surveillance Blind Spots
As the industry looks for a path forward that addresses the gaps in their security programs, security partners are finding answers in technology. Discover how humanoid robotics and indoor drones can directly address these challenges below.Read more
Establishing Successful Guarding Programs with an Innovative Workforce
Addressing Labor Shortages in the Market
- Reduces challenges experienced with high turnover within the guarding industry
- Cuts down on costs associated with ongoing recruiting, hiring and training
- Opportunity to leverage talent more efficiently by automating repetitive, monotonous tasks
- 24/7 patrol without fatigue or exhaustion
- Built-in sound, smoke, heat and people detection capabilities
- Unbiased evidence and documentation
- Reduced risk to human life in high-risk scenarios, with the ability to investigate and interact with dangerous situations, in incidents of inclement weather and more
Building A Cost-Effective Path Forward with Technology
Emerging technologies like humanoid robots and indoor drones can critically offset traditional guarding costs in a number of ways, including:
- Saving commercial businesses money involved with recruiting, hiring, training and assigning personnel
- Addressing staffing shortages with the addition of mobility and flexibility of autonomous operation
- Offsetting traditional video system design and acquisition costs and reducing the need for multiple cameras in several locations
- Allowing personnel to focus on more important duties while routine tasks are automated
- Using first responder resources more effectively with increased intelligence, insights and evidence that help to reduce false alarms and enhance response preparedness
*EvoGuard™ products are currently in development and may change, evolve, or be removed prior to sale. EvoGuard products are intended for indoor commercial use only and are not available for deployment in all types of facilities. Robotics solutions may require third-party virtual reality hardware, software, and related accounts. Please refer to product documentation and manufacturers’ end user license agreements at the time of commercialization for a full list of product features, capabilities, and system requirements and limitations.
Let’s start a conversation
We make it easy to switch providers, and our onboarding process is predictable, dependable and painless.
Contact us at EvoGuard@adt.com to be considered for a pilot program.